My Green Commitment
As an artist and a business owner I have a responsibility and a commitment to create and produce in a way which is eco-friendly.
Through ongoing learning and education I am striving for a business practice which promotes and acts responsibly in every aspect of the creation and manufacture of my artworks whenever and wherever possible.
- My studio and workspaces use low energy bulbs throughout.
- Packaging and paper are used from recycled materials whenever possibe.
- Waste is disposed of appropriately as well as composting organic waste.
- All journeys, deliveries and orders are planned to reduce car mileage.
- In my studio areas and work spaces the heating has individual thermostatic values and these areas are cleaned with eco-friendly products.
I am on a continual learning curve and strive to be as eco-friendly as possible.